Best of Shimla & Manali Tour Package from Delhi in 5 Nights and 6 Days with Shimla Manali Tourism. SMT welcomes you to the Himalayas with this 6 Days incredible tour of Shimla & Manali with your loved ones. This 5 Nights & 6 Days Shimla Manali tour is ideal for couples (Shimla Manali couple tour from Delhi), family(Shimla Manali Family Tour from Delhi) and groups(Shimla Manali group tour). You’ll witness the finest of Manali & Shimla on this tour. From leisurely stroll in the famous Ridge ground & The Mall of Shimla to flying among the birds in the Solang valley of Manali, you’ll experience the other side of life. The best time to visit Shimla & Manali is in the months of March, April, May & June. And if you’re price conscious, plan this tour of Shimla & Manali from Delhi in the month of March, September, October & November and give Shimla Manali Tourism a chance be craft this amazing tour plan for you.
Day 1: Delhi to Shimla
You will be received in Delhi and driven to Shimla which will take 8 to 10 hours.
Check in at the hotel in Shimla.
Day 2: Shimla Local Sightseeing
Have breakfast and start for Kufri in a personal cab.
Sightseeing in Kufri includes Wildflower Hall, Fagu, and Indira Gandhi Holiday Home.
Optional horse riding is also available.
Sightseeing in Shimla in the evening which includes Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Mall road, Scandal Point and Kali Bari temple.
Night stay is at the hotel.
Day 3: Shimla to Manali via Kullu (270 km 7-8 hrs.)
Checkout from hotel and proceed towards Manali
On the way halt at Kullu for some adventurous activities.
Night stay at Manali
Day 4: Solang Valley & Snow Point Sightseeing
Start early for Solang Valley & Snow Point tour. (The place is famous for the view of snowy mountains, adventure activities and sledge rides.)
Visit Rahalla Falls, Nehru Kund, Him Valley on the way back to Manali.
Night Stay is in Manali.
Day 5: Manali Local Sightseeing
Local sightseeing in the first half of the day includes a visit to Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple, Vashisht Hot Water Sulphur Springs, Clubhouse, Buddhist Monasteries, and Van Vihar.
The second half of the day is for Tibetan Market, Old Manali Village and the Mall road.
Day 6: Manali to Delhi (575 km 14-15 hrs.)
- Checkout from hotel and proceed for Delhi
- Delhi – Shimla = 350 km
- Shimla - Manali = 270 km
- Manali – Solang Valley = 13 km
- Manali – Rohtang Pass = 51 km
- Manali - Delhi= 575 km
Pickup and Drop Locations other than Delhi:
Property: Hotels are categorized as Budget, Standard and Luxury
- A personal cab for journey and sightseeing.
- All accommodation for 5 nights.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on AP, Breakfast and Dinner on MAP. On EP we’ll provide you only room excluding meal.
- All taxes related to taxis and hotels
- Sedan: Tata Indigo, Toyota Etios, Swift Dzire (suitable to 4 adults or less)
- SUVs: Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner, Chevrolet Tavera, TataSumo (Suitable for 5-8 adults)
- Other: Force Traveler, Volvo Bus (ideal for a large group)
Personal Things to Carry:
- Winter Garments(Sweater/Jackets)
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes and Clothes
- Sunscreen for High Altitude Sunburn or Suntan
- Personal Medics
Tour Ideal For:
- A small group
- Adventure Lovers
Note: Displayed rate is calculated per head for 4 adults on EP from Delhi