Welcome to Shimla Manali Tourism!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Himachal Travel Time's Website, located at shimlamanalitoursim.com. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Shimla Manali
Tourism if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment
necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Instructions while Visiting Himachal:
Please note following points that will ensure a hassle free Himachal tour.
1. Please note that sightseeing timing in Himachal is 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. in winter season and 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. in rest of the year. You’ll go for sightseeing in these specified hours.
2. Check-In time in hotels is 12:00 p.m. or after and Check-Out time is 12:00 p.m. or before. In case you Check-In before Check-In time or Check-Out after check-out time you might be charged early check-in fee and late check-out fee respectively by hotels, which will be directly payable on-spot.
3. Himachal govt. has introduced a ‘No-Smoking’ legislation for hotels, restaurants and all public places. As a consequence, smoking is prohibited in all parts of hotel/s.
4. In Himachali culture, we respect food utmost and wastage of food or drinkables is considered as disgrace. We request you not to waste any eatables or drinkables in hotel or outside during sightseeing once you enter Himachal Pradesh.
5. Please note that in winter and rainy seasons, access to certain places for sightseeing falling outside of National Highways may be blocked due to snow or landslides. In such case sightseeing of that particular place might not be possible.
6. Because of heavy tourist rush is famous spots like Shimla and Manali, sometimes it is not possible to cover all the sights we have mentioned in the package due to traffic jams. But we assure you that important places will be covered.
7. If you are visiting Kufri, please note that Himalayan Nature Park is closed on Tuesdays.
8. If you are visiting Rohtang Pass, note that excursion cost for Rohtang Pass is not included in package. We’ll obtain a permit for you, amount of which will be payable to us. In case your taxi (taxi in your tour) doesn’t get the Rohtang permit, you’ll be provided with another taxi for Rohtang Pass, which will attract cost directly payable on spot.
9. Note that Rohtang Pass tour is possible only in the months of May, June, July, August, September and October.
10. Please note that hotel in Shimla and Manali are not like hotels in metro cities. Hotels here are smaller in dimensions because they are structured in hilly area.
11. You may catch cold here in Himachal or can suffer from headache, stomach ache etc. Journey in curvy roads of Himachal can lead to vomiting. We suggest you to carry personal medics during your tour for all these ailments.
Note these points that will clear any doubts related to our service
1. We have prepared the package as per your requirement and request. Note that our quotation is customizable only before finalization of the quote. When package gets finalize, no change will be entertained in this final package itinerary.
2. In case customer refuses to take the benefits of the service on commencement of the tour or during the tour, s/he still have to pay according to voucher we have created and shared with the customer. No relaxation will be given in the amount whether s/he accomplish whole tour according to quotation or not
3. It is advisable for clients not to modify the tour plan or quote during tour. But in case customer wishes to include new place for sightseeing which is not mentioned in final quote or package, s/he will be charged accordingly on spot for sightseeing s/he wishes for. Himachal Travel Time would assist you in this case, but should not be held responsible for failure of service or any other issue arose during modified tour.
4. In case customer wishes to terminate the tour in between travel dates, s/he still have to pay the amount according to voucher we have created and shared with the customer.
5. In case you have paid for MAP plan and upon check-in to hotel decide not to have breakfast and dinner, you still have to pay as per your voucher.
6. We take utmost care of our service, be it the cab we provide, our drivers or hotels we have booked for you. We request you not to misbehave or abuse with our drivers and hotel staff that you are staying in at any circumstances. If you face any problems with our driver or hotel we have provided, call us anytime, we will surely assist you in resolving the issue.
7. A valid photo ID is required during check-in to hotel, kindly carry a valid ID proof with you during tour.
8. AC service will be switched off in hilly areas. In case you want to enable AC during journey, you have to pay extra, which will be charged on-spot.
9. Call or WhatsApp +91 98162-67388|+91 98057-53890 for any queries. We assure you that issues raised during tour will be solved at earliest note.
Unless otherwise stated, Himachal Travel Time and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Shimla Manali Tourism. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Shimla Manali Tourism for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from Shimla Manali Tourism
Sell, rent or sub-license material from Shimla Manali Tourism
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Shimla Manali Tourism
Redistribute content from Shimla Manali Tourism
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. HImachal Travel Time does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of HImachal Travel Time,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Himachal Travel Time shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Himachal Travel Time reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Himachal Travel Time a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
dot.com community sites;
associations or other groups representing charities;
online directory distributors;
accounting, law and consulting firms; and
educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Himachal Travel Time; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Himachal Travel Time. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or
By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Himachal Travel Time's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.