Shimla Tour Package at the best price with Shimla Manali Tourism. Best offers on Manali Tour Package at Shimla Manali Tourism. Get exclusive deals on these Tour Packages. Shimla is the capital city of the state of Himachal Pradesh and a highly popular destination among tourists from North India. It is situated at an altitude of 2159 mt. The natural treasures of Shimla offer adventure activities such as river rafting, trout fishing, and rock climbing. The Mall Road in Shimla is also a great shopping street. Manali offers adventure and natural charm. It is highly favored by honeymooners. Shimla and Manali offer the best experience of nature and culture.
Day 1: Chandigarh-Shimla (110 Kms, 3-4 Hrs)
- We will receive you at Chandigarh Railway station/ ISBT/ Air terminal.
- Then drive to Shimla - the former summer capital from the British Era.
- En-route visit the Yadavindra Gardens in Pinjore.
- Optional visit to the Timber Trail resort. (if permits are available.)
- Enjoy the views of Kalka, Parwanoo, Barog, Solan and many other places on the way.
- You will arrive by evening at your hotel.
- Check-in, have some refreshment and stay for the night.
Day 2: Kufri Shimla Local Seeing
- Have breakfast and go sightseeing in Shimla.
- Visit Kufri- a charming hilly spot, Wildflower Hall, Fagu, Sankat Mochan Temple and Indira Gandhi Holiday Home.
- Optionally, enjoy horse riding.
- The entry of vehicles is prohibited in Shimla town, so you will be walking.
- Go sightseeing Lakkar Bazar, Ridge, The Christ Church, Mall Road, Scandal Point and Kali Bari Temple.
- Enjoy traditional Himachali, Tibetan and other Indian cuisines served in restaurants on the Mall Road.
Day 3: Shimla-Manali (250 Kms, 7-8 Hrs)
- Have breakfast, check-out of the hotel and proceed to Manali by car.
- Stop by the Pandoh Dam and Kullu on the way.
- Manali is called the Valley of Gods. It has many cultural heritage sites and natural grandeur.
- Check-in at the hotel in Manali and stay for the night.
Day 4: Manali-Solang Valley / Rohtang Pass
- Go sightseeing Hadimba Devi Temple.
- Proceed to Rohtang Pass - a mountain pass that offers best views of the surrounding peaks and glaciers.
- Enjoy sledge ride.
- Upon your return to Manali, visit Rahalla falls, Solang Valley, Marhi and Nehru Kund.
- Return to the hotel for the night.
Day 5: Manali-Chandigarh (310 Kms, 8-9 Hrs)
- Have breakfast and check-out of the hotel.
- We will drive you to Chandigarh Railway station/ ISBT / Air terminal and you can proceed to your next destination.
Places Covered: Shimla, Solang Valley, Manali, Kullu, Rohtang Pass
- Chandigarh – Shimla = 110 km
- Shimla – Manali = 250 km
- Manali – Solang Valley = 13 km
- Manali – Rohtang Pass = 51 km
- Manali - Chandigarh = 310 km
Pickup and Drop Locations other than Chandigarh:
Property: Hotels are categorized as Budget, Standard and Luxury
- Budget Hotels: Hotel Atithi, Hotel Mohan Palace or similar
- Standard: Hotel Lotus Inn River View, Hotel Lords Regency, Hotel Sitara International, Hotel Achmann Regency, Hotel Pine & Cone, Hotel Taj Palace or similar
- Luxury: Oberoi Cecil, The Wild Flower Hall, Sandhya Resort or similar
- A personal cab for journey and sightseeing.
- All accommodation for 5 nights.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on AP, Breakfast and Dinner on MAP. On EP we’ll provide you only room excluding meal.
- All taxes related to taxis and hotels
- Sedan: Tata Indigo, Toyota Etios, Swift Dzire (suitable to 4 adults or less)
- SUVs: Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner, Chevolet Tavera, TataSumo (Suitable for 5-8 adults)
- Other: Force Traveler, Volvo Bus (ideal for a large group)
Personal Things to Carry:
- Winter Garments(Sweater/Jackets)
- Personal Care Products
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes and Clothes
- Sunscreen for High Altitude Sunburn or Suntan
- Personal Medics
Tour Ideal For:
- A small group
Note: Displayed rate is calculated per head for 4 adults on EP from Chandigarh