Shimla Manali & Amritsar Tour
Shimla Manali Tourism presents a 6 Days Tour of Shimla Manali & Amritsar from Chandigarh. Talking about the most sought after tourist destinations of India, Shimla, Manali & Amritsar comes in the top 10. Keeping that in mind we are here with the Amritsar tour package along with Shimla & Manali.
The tour starts from Chandigarh, however, you can initiate it with your desired pickup location. Your 2 days will become memorable in Shimla, "The Queen of Hills". All famous destination life Kufri, Shimla Local will be covered in this package. Moreover, you can get a bit adventurous in Kufri, Naldehra & Tattapani. Next on the tour, you'll come to the famous tourist destination of Manali (you can have a quick look at our Manali & Amritsar Tour Package).
After spending 2 straight days in Manali you'll be driven to Amritsar which is famous for Golden Temple & Jalia Wala Bagh. One can book this Shimla Manali Amritsar Tour Package from major cities like Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Delhi etc.
If you are thinking about the best time to experience this package, then March-July & Oct-Jan is the best time around. However, one can enjoy visiting these destinations around the year.
Day 1: Chandigarh to Shimla
- Drive to Shimla from Chd
- Local Sightseeing of Jakhoo Temple. Tara Devi Temple. Advanced Studies, Army Museum Annadale etc.
- Night stay at Shimla.
Day 2: Kufri – Shimla Sightseeing
- Have breakfast and go sightseeing in Shimla.
- Visit Kufri- a charming hilly spot, Wildflower Hall, Fagu, Sankat Mochan Temple and Indira Gandhi Holiday Home.
- Optionally, enjoy horse riding.
- The entry of vehicles is prohibited in Shimla town, so you will be walking.
- Go sightseeing Lakkar Bazar, Ridge, The Christ Church, Mall Road, Scandal Point and Kali Bari Temple.
- Enjoy traditional Himachali, Tibetan and other Indian cuisines served in restaurants on the Mall Road.
Day 3: Shimla - Manali
- Have breakfast, check-out of the hotel and proceed to Manali by car.
- Stop by the Pandoh Dam and Kullu on the way.
- Manali is called the Valley of Gods. It has many cultural heritage sites and natural grandeur.
- Check-in at the hotel in Manali and stay for the night.
Day 4: Solang Valley & Snow Point Sightseeing
- Go sightseeing at Hadimba Devi Temple.
- Proceed to Rohtang Pass - a mountain pass that offers the best views of the surrounding peaks and glaciers.
- Enjoy a sledge ride.
- Upon your return to Manali, visit Rahalla falls, Solang Valley, Marhi and Nehru Kund.
- Return to the hotel for the night.
Day 5: Manali Local Sightseeing
- Local sightseeing in the first half of the day includes a visit to Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple, Vashisht Hot Water Sulphur Springs, Clubhouse, Buddhist Monasteries, and Van Vihar.
- The second half of the day is for Tibetan Market, Old Manali Village and the Mall road.
Day 6: Manali to Amritsar
- Check out from the hotel and drive to Amritsar which will take 12 hrs
- Arrive and check in to the hotel and rest.
Day 7: Amritsar Local Sightseeing & Drop
- After breakfast visit Golden Temple & Jaliawala Bagh.
- Around noon you'll be driven to Wagah Border for 'Beating The Retreat Ceremony'.
- You'll be dropped at railway station/airport as per choice & time.
- Chandigarh – Shimla = 110 km
- Shimla - Manali = 260 km
- Manali - Amritsar = 400 km
Pickup and Drop Locations other than Chandigarh:
Property: Hotels are categorised as Budget, Standard and Luxury
- A personal cab for journey and sightseeing.
- All accommodation for 6 nights.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on AP, Breakfast and Dinner on MAP. On EP we’ll provide you only room no meals.
- All taxes related to taxis and hotels
- Sedan: Tata Indigo, Toyota Etios, Swift Dzire (suitable for 4 adults or less)
- SUVs: Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner, Chevrolet Tavera, TataSumo (Suitable for 5-8 adults)
- Other: Force Traveler, Volvo Bus (ideal for a large group)
Personal Things to Carry:
- Winter Garments(Sweater/Jackets)
- Personal Care Stuff
- Extra Pair of Warm Clothing
- Comfortable Shoes and Clothes
- Sunscreen for High Altitude Sunburn or Suntan
- Personal Medics
Tour Ideal For:
- A small group
- Weekend Masti
Note: Displayed rate is calculated per head for 4 adults on EP from Chandigarh