Get offers on Shimla to Manali Kasol Tour Package. Find the best travel packages of Shimla to Manali Kasol Tour Package with Shimla Manali Tourism. Travel agent in Himachal. Shimla Kasol and Manali are the three most loved summer destinations in North-India. Kasol is on the banks of Parvati River looking over The Himalayan ranges. Shimla is home to many colonial structures namely, Museum, Ridge Maidan, Viceroy Lodge, Mall Road, Christ Church, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple and Jakhoo Temple. Manali is popular for, rivers, valleys, wildlife, fruit orchards, lakes, meadows, handicrafts, culture and much more. Its Solang Valley is a hub of adventure sports.
Day 1: Delhi – Shimla
- You will be received in Delhi and driven to Shimla which will take 8 to 10 hours.
- Check in at the hotel in Shimla.
Day 2: Kufri – Shimla Local Sightseeing
- Have breakfast and start for Kufri in a personal cab.
- Sightseeing in Kufri includes Wildflower Hall, Fagu, and Indira Gandhi Holiday Home.
- Optional horse riding is also available.
- Sightseeing in Shimla in the evening which includes Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Mall road, Scandal Point and Kali Bari temple.
- Night stay is at the hotel.
Day 3: Shimla - Kasol (230 km)
- Check out from the hotel after breakfast.
- Proceed to Kasol.
- Kasol is known for culture, heritage and natural beauty. Here camp stay, DJ, bonfire and dinner is scheduled.
Day 4: Kasol – Manikaran - Manali
- Checkout from Kasol and proceed to Manikaran.
- Drive to Manali from Manikaran and check in at the hotel.
Day 5: Manali Snow-point / Solang Valley
- Start early for Solang Valley tour. (The place is famous for the view of snowy mountains, adventure activities and sledge rides.)
- Visit Rahalla Falls on the way back to Manali.
- Night Stay is in Manali.
Day 6: Back to Delhi
- Checkout from the hotel and proceed to Delhi.
Places Covered: Shimla, Kufri, Kasol, Manikaran, Manali, Solang Valley, Snow Point, Rohtang Pass
- Delhi – Shimla = 375 km
- Shimla – Kasol = 230 km
- Kasol – Manali = 80 km
- Manali – Solang Valley = 13 km
- Manali – Rohtang Pass = 51 km
Pickup and Drop Locations other than Delhi
Property: Hotels are categorized as Budget, Standard and Luxury
- A personal cab for journey and sightseeing.
- All accommodation for 5 nights.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on AP, Breakfast and Dinner on MAP. On EP we’ll provide you only room excluding meal.
- All taxes related to taxis and hotels
- Sedan: Tata Indigo, Toyota Etios, Swift Dzire (suitable to 4 adults or less)
- SUVs: Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner, Chevrolet Tavera, TataSumo (Suitable for 5-8 adults)
- Other: Force Traveler, Volvo Bus (ideal for a large group)
Personal Things to Carry:
- Winter Garments(Sweater/Jackets)
- Personal Care Products
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes and Clothes
- Sunscreen for High Altitude Sunburn or Suntan
- Personal Medics
Tour Ideal For:
- A small group
- Adventure Lovers
Note: Displayed rate is calculated per head for 4 adults on EP from Chandigarh