Manali Trip from Delhi and get the best offer on Manali holiday tour packages with Shimla Manali Tourism 3 Nights / 4 Days Manali Tour Package from Delhi. Manali is a popular hill station in the midst of the Himalayas, in Himachal Pradesh, rich in sceneries, rivers, valleys, wildlife, fruit orchards, lakes, meadows, handicrafts, culture and much more. Its Solang Valley is loved by tourists for adventure sports. The other attractions include Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Van Vihar, Vashisht hot sulphur springs, Durga Temple, Gauri Shankar Temple, Clubhouse, etc., most of which are built-in Pagoda style.
Day 1: Delhi-Manali
- Receive you at the Delhi Railway station / air terminal and drive you to Manali in cab.
- You can see Sunder Nagar Lake, Pandoh dam, River Beas and Kullu on the way.
- Panipat, Kurukshetra, Ambala, Chandigarh, Bilaspur, Sundernagar, Mandi and Kullu will also fall on the way to Manali.
Day 2: Manali Local Sight Seeing
- Go for local sightseeing at the ancient Hadimba Devi Temple, Tibetan center & monastery, Club House , Van Vihar, Mall Road and Vashisht Village, Sulphur springs.
- Stay at hotel in Manali
Day 3: Manali Snow-point / Rohtang Pass
- Start in the morning to visit the Rohtang Pass for sledge ride.Visit Solang Valley, Marhi, Ralha falls and Nehru Kund.
- Return to manali for night stay.
Day 4: Manali-Delhi (570 Kms, 14-15 Hrs)
- Check out from Hotel at Manali and Proceed for Delhi railway station / airport.
- Delhi – Manali = 575 km
- Manali – Solang Valley = 13 km
- Manali – Rohtang Pass = 51 km
Pickup and Drop Locations other than Delhi:
Property: Hotels are categorized as Budget, Standard and Luxury
- Budget Hotels: Hotel Mohan Palace or similar
- Standard: Hotel Lotus Inn River View, Hotel Lords Regency, Hotel Sitara International or similar
- Luxury: Sandhya Resort or similar
- A personal cab for journey and sightseeing.
- All accommodation for 3 nights.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on AP, Breakfast and Dinner on MAP. On EP we’ll provide you only room excluding meal.
- All taxes related to taxis and hotels
- Sedan: Tata Indigo, Toyota Etios, Swift Dzire (suitable to 4 adults or less)
- SUVs: Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner, Chevolet Tavera, TataSumo (Suitable for 5-8 adults)
- Other: Force Traveler, Volvo Bus (ideal for a large group)
Personal Things to Carry:
- Winter Garments(Sweater/Jackets)
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes and Clothes
- Sunscreen for High Altitude Sunburn or Suntan
- Personal Medics
Tour Ideal For:
- A small group
Note: Displayed rate is calculated per head for 4 adults on EP from Chandigarh