Manali and Kasol are the two towns close to each other in Himachal Pradesh. The places of interest in Manali are Beas Kund, Chandrakhani Pass, Beas River and Solang Valley. Kasol is a calm and serene place offering views of The Himalayan ranges, dense forests and places like Chalal.
Day 1: Delhi-Manali
- Drive from Delhi railway station/air terminal to Manali in a cab. (9 hrs drive).
- Check in at the hotel in Manali
Day 2: Manali Snow-point / Solang Valley
- Start early for Solang Valley tour. (The place is famous for the view of snowy mountains, adventure activities and sledge rides.)
- Visit Rahalla Falls on the way back to Manali.
- Night Stay is in Manali.
Day 3: Manali local Sightseeing
- Local sightseeing in the first half of the day includes a visit to Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple, Vashisht Hot Water Sulphur Springs, Clubhouse, Buddhist Monasteries, and Van Vihar.
- The second half of the day is for Tibetan Market, Old Manali Village and the Mall road.
- Night Stay in Manali
Day 4: Manali-Nagar-Kasol
- Check out from the hotel in Manali.
- Visit Naggar town and Naggar castle - a historical structure.
- Drive to Kasol where camp stay, DJ, bonfire and dinner is scheduled. Kasol is known for culture, heritage and natural beauty.
Day 5: Kasol/Manikaran Local
- Spend the morning in Kasol
- Proceed to Manikaran Gurudwara and hot water springs. Manikaran is set in the valley between Parvati River and Beas River.
- After the visit drive back to the camp.
Day 6: Back to Delhi
- Check out and proceed to Delhi.
Places Covered: Manali, Solang Valley, Rohtang, Kasol, Manikaran
- Delhi – Manali = 575 km
- Manali – Solang Valley = 13 km
- Manali – Rohtang Pass = 51 km
- Manali – Kullu = 41 km
- Manali – Kasol = 80 km
Pickup and Drop Locations other than Delhi:
Property: Hotels are categorized as Budget, Standard and Luxury
- Budget Hotels:Hotel Mohan Palace or similar
- Standard: Hotel Lotus Inn River View, Hotel Lords Regency, Hotel Sitara International or similar
- Luxury: Sandhya Resort or similar
- A personal cab for journey and sightseeing.
- All accommodation for 5 nights.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on AP, Breakfast and Dinner on MAP. On EP we’ll provide you only room excluding meal.
- All taxes related to taxis and hotels
- Sedan: Tata Indigo, Toyota Etios, Swift Dzire (suitable to 4 adults or less)
- SUVs: Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner, Chevolet Tavera, TataSumo (Suitable for 5-8 adults)
- Other: Force Traveler, Volvo Bus (ideal for a large group)
Personal Things to Carry:
- Winter Garments(Sweater/Jackets)
- Personal Care Products
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes and Clothes
- Sunscreen for High Altitude Sunburn or Suntan
- Personal Medics
Tour Ideal For:
- A small group
Note: Displayed rate of the package is per head for 4 pax on EP from Chandigarh