The location of Kullu and Manali is between the Pir Panjal and Dhauladhar ranges of the Himalayas. The attractions in the place include Beas Kund, Chandrakhani Pass, Beas River and Solang Valley.The places in and around Kullu and Manali are under the cover of dense pine and cedar forests.
Day 1: Chandigarh-Manali
- Receive you at Chandigarh Railway Station/ Air terminal.
- 8 to 9 hours drive to Manali.
- Check in at hotel and dinner in Manali.
Day 2: Manali Snow-point / Solang Valley
- Start early for Solang Valley tour. (The place is famous for the view of snowy mountains, adventure activities and sledge rides.)
- Visit Rahalla Falls on the way back to Manali.
- Night Stay is in Manali.
Day 3: Manali local Sightseeing
- Local sightseeing in the first half of the day includes a visit to Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple, Vashisht Hot Water Sulphur Springs, Clubhouse, Buddhist Monasteries, and Van Vihar.
- The second half of the day is for Tibetan Market, Old Manali Village and the Mall road.
Day 4: Manali-Nagar
- Visit Naggar town and Naggar castle - a historical structure.
- Visit Kullu to see the cultural life.
- Then drive back to the hotel in Manali.
Day 5: Back to Chandigarh
- Check out from the hotel and drive to Chandigarh railway station/air terminal and depart.
Places Covered: Manali, Solang Valley, Snow Point, Kullu, Nagar
- Chandigarh – Manali = 350 km
- Manali – Solang Valley = 13 km
- Manali – Rohtang Pass = 51 km
Pickup and Drop Locations other than Chandigarh:
Property: Hotels are categorised as Budget, Standard and Luxury
- Budget Hotels: Hotel Atithi, Hotel Mohan Palace or similar
- Standard: Hotel Lotus Inn River View, Hotel Lords Regency, Hotel Sitara International, Hotel Achmann Regency, Hotel Pine & Cone, Hotel Taj Palace or similar
- Luxury: Oberoi Cecil, The Wild Flower Hall, Sandhya Resort or similar
- A personal cab for journey and sightseeing.
- All accommodation for 5 nights.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on AP, Breakfast and Dinner on MAP. On EP we’ll provide you only room excluding meal.
- All taxes related to taxis and hotels
- Sedan: Tata Indigo, Toyota Etios, Swift Dzire (suitable to 4 adults or less)
- SUVs: Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner, Chevolet Tavera, TataSumo (Suitable for 5-8 adults)
- Other: Force Traveler, Volvo Bus (ideal for a large group)
Personal Things to Carry:
- Winter Garments(Sweater/Jackets)
- Personal Care Products
- Extra pair of clothes
- Comfortable Shoes and clothes
- Sunscreen for high altitude sunburn or suntan
- Personal Medics
Tour Ideal For:
- A small group
Note: Displayed rate is calculated per head for 4 adults with EP from Chandigarh