Kufri Tour Package: Plan this weekend tour package in Shimla, Kufri, Mashobra and Naldehra with Shimla Manali Tourism travel agency in Himachal Pradesh. Shimla has many enchanting places and attractions. Its iconic Ridge, the Christ Church, several temples and The Mall Road are loved by tourists. Annandale is the Army area, situated in a little pocket near Shimla. Naldehra is situated at a separation of 22 km from Shimla, the capital city of Himachal Pradesh. Mashobra Naldehra and Tattapani are on a similar course so all the three spots are visited in one day by the voyagers. Tattapani is 30 km from this place. Visitors needing their trek to cover Kufri take a turn for Kufri which is a famous summer and winter place around Shimla. The Viceregal Lodge in Shimla is the most majestic structure from the British times, carefully preserving the unique architecture and stonework.
Day 1: Chandigarh to Shimla (110 Km 3-4 Hrs.)
- Receive you at Chandigarh and drive you to Shimla.
- Check-in at the hotel and have a little rest to get refreshed for sightseeing.
- Later go for a walk on The Mall Road, Scandal Point, The Ridge and Lakkar Bazar.
- Return to the hotel for night stay.
Day 2: Shimla Kufri Local Sightseeing
- Have breakfast and proceed to Army Museum Annandale - a museum of heroic stories and valor of Indian Army.
- Visit Jakhoo Temple on the top of Jakhoo Hill at the height of 8000 ft above sea level. The temple is marked by a very high statue of Hindu God ‘Hanuman’.
- Visit Kufri - a hill full of Deodar trees and wildlife.
- Horse riding from Chini Bungalow to Mahasu Peak. (Optional)
- Visit Himalayan Nature Park (zoo) in Chini Bungalow.
- Return to Shimla for sightseeing Lakkar Bazar, Kali Bari Temple, Ice Skating Rink and The Ridge.
- Return to hotel for the night.
Day 3: Naldehra – Mashobra - Tattapani Sightseeing
- Visit Gallu and Fagu in the outskirts of Shimla.
- Visit Mashobra and Naldehra famous for its nine-hole golf course and natural beauty.
- Proceed to Tattapani - known for natural hot water sulphur springs and the river Sutlej.
- Return to the hotel in Shimla for the night.
Day 4: Shimla to Chandigarh
- Visit Sankat Mochan Temple - devoted to the deity Hanuman and Indian Institute of Advanced Studies - the former viceregal lodge from the British times.
- Drop at Chandigarh and proceed to your further journey. The tour ends.
Places Covered: Shimla, Kufri, Fagu, Naldehra, Mashobra, Shimla Local
- Chandigarh – Shimla = 110 km
- Shimla – Kufri = 17 km
- Shimla - Naldehra = 25 km
- Shimla - Mashobra = 13 km
Pickup and Drop Locations other than Chandigarh:
Property: Hotels are categorised as Budget, Standard and Luxury
- A personal cab for journey and sightseeing.
- All accommodation for 3 nights.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on AP, Breakfast and Dinner on MAP. On EP we’ll provide you only room no meals.
- All taxes related to taxis and hotels
- Sedan: Tata Indigo, Toyota Etios, Swift Dzire (suitable for 4 adults or less)
- SUVs: Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner, Chevrolet Tavera, TataSumo (Suitable for 5-8 adults)
- Other: Force Traveler, Volvo Bus (ideal for a large group)
Personal Things to Carry:
- Winter Garments(Sweater/Jackets)
- Personal Care Stuff
- Extra Pair of Warm Clothing
- Comfortable Shoes and Clothes
- Sunscreen for High Altitude Sunburn or Suntan
- Personal Medics
Tour Ideal For:
- A small group
- Weekend Masti
Note: Displayed rate is calculated per head for 4 adults on EP from Chandigarh