Shimla has many enchanting places and attractions. Its iconic Ridge, the Christ Church, several temples and The Mall Road are loved by tourists. Annandale is the Army area, situated in a little pocket near Shimla. Naldehra is situated at a separation of 22 km from Shimla, the capital city of Himachal Pradesh. Mashobra Naldehra and Tattapani are on a similar course so all the three spots are visited in one day by the voyagers. Tattapani is 30 Kms from this place. Visitors needing their trek to cover Kufri take a turn for Kufri which is a famous summer and winter place around Shimla. The Viceregal Lodge in Shimla is the most majestic structure from the British times, carefully preserving the unique architecture and stonework.
Day 1: Chandigarh to Shimla (110 Km 3-4 Hrs.)
- Receive you at Chandigarh and drive you to Shimla.
- Check-in at the hotel and have a little rest to get refreshed for sightseeing.
- Later go for a walk on The Mall Road, Scandal Point, The Ridge and Lakkar Bazar.
- Return to the hotel for night stay.
Day 2: Shimla Kufri Local Sightseeing
- Have breakfast and proceed to Army Museum Annandale - a museum of heroic stories and valor of Indian Army.
- Visit Jakhoo Temple on the top of Jakhoo Hill at the height of 8000 ft above sea level. The temple is marked by a very high statue of Hindu God ‘Hanuman’.
- Visit Kufri - a hill full of Deodar trees and wildlife.
- Horse riding from Chini Bungalow to Mahasu Peak. (Optional)
- Visit Himalayan Nature Park (zoo) in Chini Bungalow.
- Return to Shimla for sightseeing Lakkar Bazar, Kali Bari Temple, Ice Skating Rink and The Ridge.
- Return to hotel for the night.
Day 3: Naldehra – Mashobra - Tattapani Sightseeing
- Visit Gallu and Fagu in the outskirts of Shimla.
- Visit Mashobra and Naldehra famous for its nine-hole golf course and natural beauty.
- Proceed to Tattapani - known for natural hot water sulphur springs and the river Sutlej.
- Return to the hotel in Shimla for the night.
Day 4: Shimla to Chandigarh
- Visit Sankat Mochan Temple - devoted to the deity Hanuman and Indian Institute of Advanced Studies - the former viceregal lodge from the British times.
- Drop at Chandigarh and proceed to your further journey. The tour ends.
Places Covered: Shimla, Kufri, Fagu, Naldehra, Mashobra, Shimla Local
- Chandigarh – Shimla = 110 km
- Shimla – Kufri = 17 km
- Shimla - Naldehra = 25 km
- Shimla - Mashobra = 13 km
Pickup and Drop Locations other than Chandigarh:
Property: Hotels are categorised as Budget, Standard and Luxury
- Budget Hotels: Hotel Atithi Shimla, Hotel Chandan Palace or similar
- Standard: Hotel Achmann Regency Shimla, Hotel Pine & Cone Shimla, or similar
- Luxury: Oberoi Cecil, The Wild Flower Hall, or similar
- A personal cab for journey and sightseeing.
- All accommodation for 4 nights.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on AP, Breakfast and Dinner on MAP. On EP we’ll provide you only room no meals.
- All taxes related to taxis and hotels
- Sedan: Tata Indigo, Toyota Etios, Swift Dzire (suitable for 4 adults or less)
- SUVs: Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner, Chevolet Tavera, TataSumo (Suitable for 5-8 adults)
- Other: Force Traveler, Volvo Bus (ideal for a large group)
Personal Things to Carry:
- Winter Garments(Sweater/Jackets)
- Personal Care Stuff
- Extra Pair of Warm Clothing
- Comfortable Shoes and Clothes
- Sunscreen for High Altitude Sunburn or Suntan
- Personal Medics
Tour Ideal For:
- A small group
- Weekend Masti
Note: Displayed rate is calculated per head for 4 adults on EP from Chandigarh