One of the most visited tourist spots, Manali has something to offer for every kind of traveller. Shimla Manali Tourism is here with its 6 days tour of Manali along with Dharamshala. This Manali & Dharamshala 6 Days Tour can be taken either from Delhi or Chandigarh.
Manali also called the Honeymoon Capital of India attracts various couples especially honeymooners all over the nation and abroad. On the bank of river Beas, Manali is a serene Himalayan town. In ancient times, it was an abode of various rishis & yogis like Maharishi Manu, Maharishi Vashisht etc.
Dharamshala on the other hand is known for its Tibetan touch and mammoth Dhauladhar Ranges. It’s home to various Tibetan Monasteries, Temples & International Cricket Stadium. The exquisiteness of Dhauladhar is what makes the journey memorable. Locals are welcoming and friendly.
Overall this tour will make your vacations unforgettable with a lot of memories to cherish.
Day 1: Chandigarh to Manali via Kasol
- Upon arrival at Chandigarh meet our representative and proceed towards Manali On the way visit Kasol & Manikaran. Night stay at Manali
Day 2: Manali Local Sightseeing
- Local sightseeing in the first half of the day includes a visit to Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple, Vashisht Hot Water Sulphur Springs, Clubhouse, Buddhist Monasteries, and Van Vihar.
- The second half of the day is for Tibetan Market, Old Manali Village and the Mall road.
Day 3: Solang Valley Sightseeing
- Start early for Solang Valley & Snow Point tour. (The place is famous for the view of snowy mountains, adventure activities and sledge rides.)
- Visit Rahalla Falls, Nehru Kund, and Him Valley on the way back to Manali.
- Night Stay is in Manali.
Day 4: Manali to Dharamshala via Palampur
- Checkout from the hotel and drive to Dharamshala which will take at least 6 hrs to reach.
- Arrive and check in to the hotel and visit Dharamshala War Memorial, Kunal Pathri Temple in Dharamshala, HPCA Cricket Ground, Kangra Art Museum, etc.
Day 5: Dharamshala Local Sightseeing
- After breakfast explore Dharmshala's local Visit Tibetan Monasteries, Library of Tibetan Work, Dalai Lama temple, Bhagsu Nag Temple & Waterfalls, St John’s Church, Dharamkot, and Naddi.
- Night stay at Dharamshala.
Day 6: Dharmashala to Chandigarh
- Checkout from the hotel and proceed to Delhi
- Delhi – Shimla = 350 km
- Shimla - Manali = 270 km
- Manali – Solang Valley = 13 km
- Manali – Rohtang Pass = 51 km
- Manali – Dharamshala = 220 km
- Dharamshala – Delhi = 500 km
Pickup and Drop Locations other than Delhi:
Property: Hotels are categorized as Budget, Standard and Luxury
- A personal cab for journey and sightseeing.
- All accommodation for 7 nights.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on AP, Breakfast and Dinner on MAP. On EP we’ll provide you only room excluding meals.
- All taxes related to taxis and hotels.
- Sedan: Tata Indigo, Toyota Etios, Swift Dzire (suitable for 4 adults or less)
- SUVs: Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner, Chevrolet Tavera, TataSumo (Suitable for 5-8 adults)
- Other: Force Traveler, Volvo Bus (ideal for a large group)
Personal Things to Carry:
- Winter Garments(Sweater/Jackets)
- Extra Pair of Clothes Comfortable Shoes and Clothes
- Sunscreen for High Altitude Sunburn or Suntan
- Personal Medics
Tour Ideal For
- A small group
- Adventure Lovers
Note: Displayed rate is calculated per head for 4 adults on EP from Delhi