Live your whole week in Shimla with Shimla Manali Tourism's 6 days Shimla Tour Package. You’ll start your journey by touring Chandigarh city, one of the most beautiful and well-planned cities in India. It’ll serve as a starter for your tour. By the end of your Day 1, you’ll be well acquainted with the local attractions of Chandigarh from the likes of Rock Garden to Sukhna Lake. Get the better of Shimla City for the rest of your excursion days. This hilly town is packed with natural beauty, serene weather along with certain colonial touch. Not only will you get to explore the local sites of Shimla on this 6 days tour, but also make yourself even with famous tourist spots like Kufri and Naldehra. Overall this travel itinerary is a complete package for your vacation on a hill station. Be it a couple or a family, this Shimla tour itinerary will serve as a lifelong experience for anyone willing to spend a week in the lap of nature.
Day 1: Chandigarh Local Sightseeing
- Arrival at Chandigarh, drive straight to hotel. Rest and get ready for exploring Chandigarh City
- Visit Rock Garden built by Nek Chand and explore Rose Garden and Sukhna Lake afterwards.
- Night stay is scheduled at hotel.
Day 2: Chandigarh to Shimla
- Have breakfast and start your journey to Shimla which will take 3-4 hrs.
- Then drive to Shimla - the former summer capital from the British Era.
- Visit the Yadavindra Gardens in Pinjore en-route.
- Optional visit to the Timber Trail resort. (if permits are available)
- Enjoy the views of Kalka, Parwanoo, Barog, Solan and many other places on the way.
- Stroll at The Mall, Ridge, visit Gaeity Theatre, Town Hall, Kali Badi Temple, Lakkar Bazar, Scandal Point and many more places.
- Upon arrival check-in to hotel, have some refreshment and stay for the night.
Day 3: Shimla Local Sightseeing
- Get ready to explore Shimla and start with Army Museum Annandale - a museum of heroic stories and valor of Indian Army.
- Afterwards, head to Tara Devi Temple and enjoy the scenic view.
- Visit Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Summer Hill, & Sankat Mochan Temple as well.
- Tour Jakhoo Temple on the top of Jakhoo Hill at the height of 8000 ft above sea level. The temple is marked by a very high statue of Hindu God ‘Hanuman’.
- Night stay at hotel
Day 4: Kufri Sightseeing
- Visit Gallu and Fagu in the outskirts of Shimla.
- Visit Mashobra and Naldehra famous for its nine-hole golf course and natural beauty.
- Proceed to Tattapani - known for natural hot water sulphur springs and the river Sutlej.
- Return to the hotel in Shimla for the night.
Day 6: Shimla to Chandigarh
- Have breakfast and then you’ll be driven to Chandigarh which will take hours to reach.
- Chandigarh – Shimla = 110 km
- Shimla – Kufri = 17 km
- Shimla - Naldehra = 25 km
- Shimla - Mashobra = 13 km
Pickup and Drop Locations other than Chandigarh:
Property: Hotels are categorised as Budget, Standard and Luxury
- A personal cab for journey and sightseeing.
- All accommodation for 5 nights.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on AP, Breakfast and Dinner on MAP. On EP we’ll provide you only room no meals.
- All taxes related to taxis and hotels
- Sedan: Tata Indigo, Toyota Etios, Swift Dzire (suitable for 4 adults or less)
- SUVs: Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner, Chevrolet Tavera, TataSumo (Suitable for 5-8 adults)
- Other: Force Traveler, Volvo Bus (ideal for a large group)
Personal Things to Carry:
- Winter Garments(Sweater/Jackets)
- Personal Care Stuff
- Extra Pair of Warm Clothing
- Comfortable Shoes and Clothes
- Sunscreen for High Altitude Sunburn or Suntan
- Personal Medics
Tour Ideal For:
- A small group
- Weekend Masti
Note: Displayed rate is the non-season rate calculated per head for 4 adults on EP from Chandigarh. For more details, fill the form above.