Shimla and Chail are the two famous hill stations and historical towns in Himachal Pradesh. Shimla has many attractions, namely, Museum, Ridge Maidan, Viceroy Lodge, Mall Road, Christ Church, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple and Jakhoo Temple. Chail is famous for its Palace and Kali Ka Tibba. Kufri falls between these two towns. It is a great place for amusement and winter sports.
Day 1 - Arrival in Shimla
- Reach Shimla by road and stay there in the hotel for the night.
Day 2 - Kufri Sightseeing
- Sightseeing includes Kufri, Fagu, Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Church, Mall road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple, etc.
- You can enjoy horse riding as well.
- Night stay in Shimla
Day 3 - Shimla Sightseeing
- Sightseeing in Shimla includes Viceregal Lodge or Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Christ Church and Jakhoo Temple.
- The evening is open for the iconic walk on The Mall Road and horse riding on The Ridge.
- Night stay at Shimla
Day 4 - Shimla To Chail (56 Km 1-2 Hrs.)
- Chail is nearby Shimla. Start early and reach by afternoon.
- The evening is open for sightseeing in Chail including Kali ka Tibba, World's Highest Cricket Ground and Sidh Baba Ka Mandir. Night stay in Chail
Day 5 - Departure From Himachal
- Proceed from Chail to Chandigarh. The tour ends.
Places Covered: Shimla Local, Kufri, Chinnibunglow, Fagu, Gallue, Chail
- Chandigarh – Shimla = 110 km
- Shimla – Chail = 56 km
Pickup and Drop Locations other than Chandigarh:
Property: Hotels are categorised as Budget, Standard and Luxury
- Budget Hotels: Hotel Atithi Shimla, Hotel Chail Residency or similar
- Standard: Hotel Achmann Regency Shimla, Hotel Pine & Cone Shimla, Hotel Taj Palace, Hotel Deventure Chail, The Palace Chail or similar
- Luxury: Oberoi Cecil, The Wild Flower Hall, Hotel Ekant Retreat, Maple Resort Chail or similar
- A personal cab for journey and sightseeing.
- All accommodation for 4 nights.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on AP, Breakfast and Dinner on MAP. On EP we’ll provide you only room no meals.
- All taxes related to taxis and hotels
- Sedan: Tata Indigo, Toyota Etios, Swift Dzire (suitable for 4 adults or less)
- SUVs: Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner, Chevolet Tavera, TataSumo (Suitable for 5-8 adults)
- Other: Force Traveler, Volvo Bus (ideal for a large group)
Personal Things to Carry:
- Winter Garments(Sweater/Jackets)
- Personal Care Products
- Extra Pair of Warm Clothing
- Comfortable Shoes and Clothes
- Sunscreen for High Altitude Sunburn or Suntan
- Personal Medics
Tour Ideal For:
- A small group
Note: Displayed rate is calculated per head for 4 adults on EP from Chandigarh